All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoughtful essays on topics that affect your daily work with children and their families Navigate through the extreme swings of opinion in educational philosophy, regulations, and practices and focus on the middle ground--a place where common sense and intentional teaching combine in support of high-quality early childhood care and education. Covering a variety of topics, these essays--some humorous, some disconcerting, all thought provoking--encourage you to reflect on your policies and teaching methods, help you consider the reasons why some ideas might or might t work in your program, and raise questions for you to discuss with other educators. This is a perfect book to read with colleagues.Carol Garhart Mooney, a college instructor in early childhood education, is also the author of Theories of Childhood, Theories of Attachment, and Use Your Words.
- Author BiographyCarol Garhart Mooney: Carol Garhart Mooney holds a master's degree in early childhood education from the University of New Hampshire. She currently serves as the child care services manager at Belknap-Merrimack Head Start and an instructor in early childhood education at the College of Lifelong Learning. Carol is the author of several Redleaf Press books.
- Author(s)Carol Garhart Mooney
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight500 g
- Width150 mm
- Height500 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.