All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionOn the streets of Minneapolis, Sarah has worked everything from vice to missing persons. But six months after the death of a small-time criminal in rural Minnesota, Sarah is still protecting the identity of a killer. And w, a zealous D.A.'s investigator has come to town, determined to make an arrest. Surrounded by colleagues who kw her to be a murder suspect, Sarah keeps her demons at bay by involving herself in the troubles of strangers. However, as she crosses one ethical line after ather, Sarah increasingly fears that a mis-step on her part will end t only in her disgrace, but in the death of one of those she has promised herself she will protect.
- Author BiographyJodi Compton is from Northern California, but lived for three years in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the main setting for her novels. She has worked for the Minneapolis bureau of the Associated Press, and as a sub-editor at a newspaper on California's central coast. In the latter position, she closely followed crime and courts news on the wires, and during this time wrote her first novel, THE 37TH HOUR. She is currently at work on a third novel about Hennepin County detective Sarah Pribek.
- Author(s)Jodi Compton
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/03/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Out-of-print date24/10/2007
- Content Noten/a
- Weight230 g
- Width111 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine176 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.