All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful ideas to transform your table in stunning and original ways, from modern minimalism to ethnic African. It presents achievable, practical ideas that are quick, easy to do and inexpensive. It includes 20 stunning themed settings to create yourself and includes more than 380 gorgeous photographs by Polly Wreford. This gloriously sumptuous book will show you how to create your own personalized table embellishments for every kind of style and occasion.
- Author BiographyTessa Evelegh is a writer, photographic stylist and craft artist specializing in home style, craft and garden ideas. She writes regular features on using plants and flowers in the home for several magazines and is the author of Lavender, Spicecrafts and Herbcrafts.
- Author(s)Tessa Evelegh
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note380 photographs
- Weight549 g
- Width176 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.