All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAbout a little girl named Tayla who enjoys going to the beach and having a picnic and searching for seashells.
- Author BiographyDonna Zadunajsky was born and raised in Bristolville, Ohio. She is 41 years old and resides in Homer Glen, Illinois. Ever since she was a teenager, she had an interest and a dream to write books. Six years ago that dream came true. She has written seven children's books that are about her daughter and all the adventures that she has done in her young life. They are currently on the Barnes and Noble and Amazon website and at www.littletscorner.com., available in eBook and paperback. She spends her time writing short stories as well as novels. She published her first novel, Broken Promises, June 2012, and has currently finished her second novel Not Forgotten. Besides writing, she enjoys spending time with her twelve-year-old daughter and her husband, their two dogs and two cats. She enjoys reading and working on crafts and scrapbooking. She graduated from The Institute of Children's Literature, in spring 2011.
- Author(s)Donna M Zadunajsky
- PublisherLittle T's Corner
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle T's Corner
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.