All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's political environment with the emphasis on testing, standards, and accountability, teachers can easily feel frustrated by the amount of time and resources left over for teaching-for guiding students t only in academics but also in character education. Educators can find themselves losing focus of what initially inspired them to teach. Teachers as Servant Leaders provides pre-service teachers and those currently in the profession with a renewed perspective of t just being a content expert or classroom/behavioral manager, but leaders within their own classrooms, school buildings, and local communities.
- Author BiographyJoe D. Nichols, Ph.D. in educational psychology from the University of Oklahoma, is professor and chair of the Department of Educational Studies in the School of Education at Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne.
- Author(s)Joe D. Nichols
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.