All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book taps the best American thinkers to answer the essential American question: How do we sustain our experiment in government of, by, and for the people? Authored by an extraordinary and politically diverse roster of public officials, scholars, and educators, these chapters describe our nation's civic education problem, assess its causes, offer an agenda for reform, and explain the high stakes at risk if we fail.
- Author BiographyDavid Feith is an assistant editorial features editor at The Wall Street Journal and directs the Civic Education Initiative.
- Author(s)David J. Feith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Frontiers in Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width169 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.