All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn Teaching English Language Learners through Techlogy, the authors explore the use of computers/techlogy as a pedagogical tool to aid in the appropriate instruction of ELLs across all content areas. The special focus of this book is on the informed use of various techlogies and software programs that can specifically aid ELLs. Strategies are also provided for varying levels of access--whether teachers teach in a one computer classroom, have access to multiple computers, or have the ability to go into a computer lab at their school. A fully antated list of web and print resources completes the volume, making this a valuable reference to help teachers harness the power of computer-assisted techlogies in meeting the challenges of including all learners in effective instruction.
- Author BiographyTony Erben is Assistant Professor of Education and Director of the ESOL Endorsement Program at the University of Tampa. Ruth Ban is Assistant Professor of Education in TESOL at Barry University. Martha Castaneda is Assistant Professor of Foreign Language Education at Miami University.
- Author(s)Martha Castaneda,Ruth Ban,Tony Erben
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching English Language Learners Across the Curriculum
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.