All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides t only educators, but parents and caretakers with a variety of engaging instructional strategies for K-8 students. These approaches enable all students to read easily and enjoyably by utilizing different styles and approaches. None typically are used in conventional classrooms, but children who either have t mastered-or who do t enjoy-reading, become involved in and energized with active participation. When these activities are introduced, many children will begin recognizing words, stringing them together, increase vocabulary, and reading within the first four months of beginning_if t earlier.
- Author BiographyRita Dunn is coordinator of the Instructional Leadership Doctoral Program at St. John's University. Brett Elizabeth Blake, Ph.D. is coordinator of the Graduate Adolescent Programs and a senior research fellow at the Vincentian Center for Social Justice and Poverty.
- Author(s)Brett Elizabeth Blake,Rita Dunn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, printed music items
- Weight331 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.