All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Exercise to Children is for all those individuals who prescribe exercise programmes to children of ages 10-16, in schools, gyms and after-school clubs. The only book on the market to combine both current theoretical and practical aspects, its content is linked to the Health and Fitness National Occupational Standards and the Qualifications Framework requirements for Teaching Exercise and Fitness for Children. The author backs up the theory with multi-skills session plans, which are graded by age and illustrated with photos and clear illustrations. With sections on child development and the legal issues involved in coaching children, this book is the bible for all those studying or already teaching exercise to young people.
- Author BiographyMorc Coulson has many years' experience in the health and fitness industry as a practitioner, teacher and writer. He is currently senior lecturer and programme leader of Sports and Exercise Development at the University of Sunderland.
- Author(s)Morc Coulson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteB&W photos and line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.