Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching and Learning about HIV highlights the role that schools can play in providing education and support about HIV. It provides teachers and others working in schools with a rationale for teaching about HIV, including: legislation and guidance; guidance on ensuring effective policy development; background information about HIV and AIDS; and activities for use with children and young people, from Key Stage 1 to 4. The activities in Teaching and Learning about HIV have been tried and tested, and include those for young people with special educational need. The resource also includes ideas for addressing HIV in different areas of the curriculum, such as Circle Time and Citizenship.
- Author BiographyFormerly the coordinator of the Sex Education Forum, Simon Blake is now the Director of Brook, the leading sexual health charity for young people. Simon has published several titles with NCB.
- Author(s)Paula Power,Simon Blake
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA4,Concealed wire
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.