All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionHow can nurse educators creatively use evolving kwledge of care of older adults to effectively teach individualized, person-centered care for this vulnerable population? This unique guide to curriculum development-built on the evidence-based, theoretical ACE.S framework-provides educator-ready strategies to integrate teaching care of older adults in creative ways. The book is filled with exemplars of how faculty-many of them NLN Hearst Foundations Award winners-applied the ACE.S framework to their unique curricula. Nurse educators using this resource can study the underpinnings of the ACE.S framework as a foundation for their use of the free resources provided on the NLN website (www.nln.org/ACES). To the nurse educators who have the opportunity in these pages to learn about ACE.S, teach the underlying academic theory, and expose students to the unfolding cases and simulations, the Hearst Foundations are grateful to you for your commitment to nursing education and to preparing the next generation of this ble workforce to care for older adults. George B. Irish Eastern Director, Hearst Foundations New York, New York
- Author(s)Elaine Tagliareni
- PublisherNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Content Note10
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.