All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- Description* The Turtles return from Burw Island to find unimaginable tragedy. As the family struggles to cope, an enraged Foot Clan prepares its revenge. Meanwhile, Casey prepares for a final showdown with Hun as the Purple Dragons run amok. * Collects issues #45-47 and the 2015 TMNT Free Comic Book Day issue.
- Author BiographyTom Waltz is a former active duty U.S. Marine, Desert Storm vet, and former California National Guard Military Policeman. He is an editor for premiere comic book publisher IDW Publishing (www.IDWpublishing.com), as well as the writer of critically-acclaimed graphic novels, including TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, THE LAST FALL, CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE, FINDING PEACE (with Nathan St John), AFTER THE FIRE, SILENT HILL: SINNER'S REWARD, SILENT HILL: PAST LIFE, SILENT HILL DOWNPOUR: ANNE'S STORY and others. He has also written for video games, including as co-writer for SILENT HILL: DOWNPOUR (Konami), and writer for GHOSTBUSTERS: SANCTUM OF SLIME (Atari), TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: BROTHERS UNITE (Paramount), and TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANTS IN MANHATTAN (Activision). He grew up in Clinton, Michigan and currently makes his home in San Diego, California with his wife and two children. Kevin Eastman - Born in 1962 in Portland, Maine, Kevin began drawing as soon as he was able to hold a crayon. His discovery of comic books gave meaning to his crazed doodling. When Kevin discovered and studied the work of Jack Kirby, Russ Heath, Richard Corben, Vaughn Bode and John Severin, he began to hone his craft. His first published work appeared in 1980, a year or so before he met Peter Laird. In May 1984, he and Laird published Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, creating the hit heroes in a half-shell. Eastman co-writes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for IDW and can sometimes be found at the San Diego Comic Art Gallery.
- Author(s)Kevin B. Eastman,Tom Waltz
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width165 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Artist(s)Mateus Santolouco
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.