All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeens Cook is an instructional cookbook that teaches young adults how to make great meals and be confident and independent in the kitchen. Authors Jill and Meghan Carle are teenage sisters with thing much in common when it comes to food except that they both kw how to cook really well. Together, this dynamic duo have created more than 75 recipes for breakfasts, snacks, sides, family meals, dinners for one and desserts.
- Author BiographyMEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING. MEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING.JUDI CARLE has served as chef/author, project coordinator, and general editor on more than 20 cookbooks, including the best-selling Charlie Trotter series and, most recently, <i>Shakespeare'-'s Kitchen.</i> The Carles all live in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Jill Carle,Judi Carle,Meghan Carle
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecol
- Weight578 g
- Width190 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.27Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.