Ten Dollar Dinners: 140 Recipes and Tips to Elevate Simple, Fresh Meals Any Night of the Week by Raquel Pelzel, Melissa D'Arabian (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.18+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Melissa d Arabian, host of Food Network s <i>Ten Dollar Dinners</i> and season 5 winner of <i>The Next Food Network Star, </i>makes good on the $10 promise of dinner for four in her debut cookbook. </b> For home cooks who care about what they feed their families and want to stretch their dollars, Melissa is the best guide for putting delicious meals on the table. She focuses on savvy budgeting, efficient shopping, and full-flavored cooking. <i>Ten Dollar Dinners</i> has 140 recipes and more than 100 creative, practical tips on great money-savers ( Clear-Your-Pantry Week ); inventive takes on old standby dinners (try her <b>Moroccan Meatloaf</b>); and how to get ingredients to last longer (keep your green onions in a glass of water and they will regrow several times over!). And with a coding system to help you create your own $10 menu, <i>Ten Dollar Dinners</i> celebrates spending with purpose, cooking with love, minimizing time spent in front of the stove, and savoring your homemade meal. Melissa is a pro at creating satisfying meals that adults and kids alike will enjoy, using everyday ingredients and transforming them into delicious dinners. Her <b>Potato-Bacon Torte</b> (which, at 50 cents a serving, was one of her winning recipes on <i>The Next Food Network Star</i>) shows how basic and inexpensive supermarket ingredients can be turned into an amazingly satisfying dish. Her <b>Roasted Vegetable Tian</b> is a great way to take advantage of deals in the produce aisle. The <b>Four-Step Chicken Piccata</b> offers a plan for getting food on the table in just minutes, using almost anything in the pantry. Anyone can use this book especially those who want to save money and feel great about cooking sensibly for elevated, simple meals that are healthy family-pleasers.
- Author BiographyMELISSA D ARABIAN was the host of Food Network s <i>Ten Dollar Dinners </i>and Cooking Channel s <i>Drop 5 Lbs with Good Housekeeping</i>. Melissa is the season 5 winner of <i>The Next Food Network Star</i> and has also appeared on Food Network s <i>The Best Thing I Ever Ate</i> and <i>Food Network Challenge</i>. Melissa has a BA from the University of Vermont and an MBA from Georgetown University. She lives with her husband and their four young daughters in San Diego.
- Author(s)Melissa D'Arabian,Raquel Pelzel
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.