All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you need to make a baby? A willing partner? A good sense of timing? Some wine maybe? A nice meal and some amorous music? Not always. There are times when all the romance (and luck) just simply will t do. In those times, what you need is a specimen pot, a heap of drugs, so many ultra-sound scans that your wife or partner begins to glow in the dark and an unfeasibly large amount of tea. Providing a rare yet enlightening male perspective on the world of IVF, 'Test tubes and testosterone' is one man's experience of infertility and the IVF journey he embarked on with his wife in order to start a family. Told with humour, wit and insight, this book sheds light on issues that can be hard to discuss even with the closest of friends or relatives, making it a valuable book for anyone contemplating or going through IVF.
- Author BiographyMichael Saunders has gone through three IVF cycles with his wife. In this fascinating book he shares his experiences, advice and insights into the complex and emotional world of IVF and infertility, offering a rare male viewpoint on the subject.
- Author(s)Michael Saunders
- PublisherNell James Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleMale Infertility
- Place of PublicationChorley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNell James Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.