All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery vel in this collection is your passport to a romantic tour of the United States through time-hored favorites by America s First Lady of romance fiction. Each of the fifty vels is set in a different state, researched by Janet and her husband, Bill. For the Daileys it was an odyssey of discovery. For you, it s the journey of a lifetime. Your tour of desire begins with this story set in North Carolina.A strange compulsion seemed to grip her Annette couldn t resist introducing herself to Josh Lord, the strikingly attractive owner of the resort where she was vacationing. In her utterly confident manner, she assumed he d be more than please to kw her. His cool amusement came as a surprise to her-and a decided challenge. Obviously he was used to having women seek him out. Well, so much the better! A holiday flirtation as all Annette intended. But she soon discovered she d taken on far more than she could handle.
- Author BiographyJanet Dailey, who passed away in 2013, was born Janet Haradon in 1944 in Storm Lake, Iowa. She attended secretarial school in Omaha, Nebraska, before meeting her husband, Bill. The two worked together in construction and land development until they retired to travel throughout the United States, inspiring Janet to write the Americana series of romances, setting a novel in every state of the Union. In 1974, Janet Dailey was the first American author to write for Harlequin. Her first novel was <i>No Quarter Asked</i>. She has gone on to write approximately ninety novels, twenty-one of which have appeared on the <i>New York Times</i> bestseller list. She won many awards and accolades for her work, appearing widely on radio and television. Today, there are over three hundred million Janet Dailey books in print in nineteen different languages, making her one of the most popular novelists in the world. For more information about Janet Dailey, visit www.janetdailey.com.
- Author(s)Janet Dailey
- PublisherOpen Road Media Romance
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAmericana
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Romance
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.