All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.27
- AU $10.72Trending at AU $16.64
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.35
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.90
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat s the worst thing you can hear when you have a good idea at work? That s t how we do it here! In their iconic bestseller Our Iceberg Is Melting, John Kotter and Holger Rathgeber used a simple fable about penguins to explain the process of leading people through major changes. Now, ten years later, they re back with ather must-read story that will help any team or organization cope with their biggest challenges and turn them into exciting opportunities. Once upon a time a clan of meerkats lived in the Kalahari, a region in southern Africa. After years of steady growth, a drought has sharply reduced the clan s resources, and deadly vulture attacks have increased. As things keep getting worse, the harmony of the clan is shattered. The executive team quarrels about possible solutions, and suggestions from frontline workers face a soul-crushing response: That s t how we do it here! So Nadia, a bright and adventurous meerkat, hits the road in search of new ideas to help her troubled clan. She discovers a much smaller group that operates very differently, with much more teamwork and agility. These meerkats have developed invative solutions to find food and evade the vultures. But t everything in this small clan is as perfect as it seems at first. Can Nadia figure out how to combine the best of both worlds a large, disciplined, well-managed clan and a small, informal, inspiring clan before it s too late? This book distills Kotter s decades of experience and award-winning research to reveal why organizations rise and fall, and how they can rise again in the face of adversity.
- Author BiographyJohn Kotter, professor emeritus at Harvard Business School, is often called the world s foremost authority on leadership and change. His many previous books, including Leading Change and Our Iceberg Is Melting, have been translated into more than two hundred foreign-language editions and have been bestsellers around the world. He is a founder of Kotter International, a consulting firm that specializes in helping leaders transform their organizations. Holger Rathgeber is the coauthor of Our Iceberg Is Melting, a former executive at a medical products firm, and a principal at Kotter International. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Holger Rathgeber,John Kotter
- PublisherPenguin Audiobooks
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byBahni Turpin,John Kotter
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.