CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionNEW BOOK TEACHES ALL HOW TO RECEIVE DIVINE GUIDANCE. That's the Spirit... how opening my Channel can help open yours In an important new book, first-time author Jennifer Scott relates her personal story of childhood pain that led to her remarkable ability to Channel - opening to the flow of Divine Guidance. When she first realized she had a Channel, Ms. Scott was on the brink of darkness. She was losing her home, had money, important love relationship and her career in music was over. Never before had she felt such desperation and despair. What happened next was extraordinary. Even though she was t religious and had relationship with God, she begged for God's help and surrendered her will to whatever God was. Something within her shifted and she came alive - as if a curtain had been lifted off the person she thought she was. After 35 years of developing this connection, Ms. Scott w understands that this surrender to something greater than self is what awakened her Spirit. Available in paperback and on Amazon's Kindle and Barnes & Noble's Nook, 'That's the Spirit... how opening my Channel can help open yours is t only an eye-and-heart-opening book, it is extremely important for all who need a loving and supportive connection to Spirit during these troubled times.
- Author BiographyA Channel for 35 years, Jennifer Scott practices Hypnotherapy in Scottsdale, Arizona. Surprisingly, she admits that it was not her idea to write That's the Spirit! Her Guides asked her to do it in November, 2000, years before she was ready. Now she realizes how important this book can be for others during these troubled times. When working with Hypnotherapy clients, Jennifer often calls on her Guides for their higher wisdom. Jennifer and her Guides help her clients see the truth about themselves and their situations, empowering them to change their destructive habits such as smoking, overeating, negative thinking and other symptoms of soul dysfunction. Jennifer has been married for 27 years and has five grandsons. She is also author of two CDs on golf, Own the Zone and Golf Mental Coach To Go.
- Author(s)Jennifer Scott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDonn Resnick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.