All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionPopular creative coach Gail McMeekin, offers a wealth of advice for the specific challenges creative women face today: thinking too small, underestimating the need for change, fearing the future, and lacking self-confidence. McMeekin combines interviews with some of today's most successful women and her own proven success strategies to help readers transcend their blocks and achieve success. Women will discover how to: dismantle limiting beliefs; take positive, calculated risks; make career changes fueled by passion and purpose; and Filter and Focus to give their creative ideas time and space to evolve. As in her previous book, The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women offers hundreds of examples of how creative women entrepreneurs and business leaders have used these strategies for success. This is an inspiring book for women that shows what's possible when you follow your heart and hor your gifts.
- Author BiographyGail McMeekin is the founder and president of Creative Success, LLC, and the author of The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women and The Power of Positive Choices. Her work has been featured in Redbook, The Boston Globe, Health, Investor's Business Daily and other national publications, and she is a frequent guest on radio and television. McMeekin holds an MSW from Boston University and a certificate in Human Resource Management from Bentley College and completed the coursework for the Coaches Training Institute. She lives in the Boston area.
- Author(s)Gail McMeekin
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read bySusan Boyce
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time608
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.