All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy to follow diet still allows you to eat unlimited carbohydrates, and promises: Appetite reduction Metabolism boost No calorie counting No points to calculate Dr Neal Barnard has been at the forefront of cutting-edge research on what it takes to lose weight permanently and with his medically proven programme you will also lower cholesterol and blood pressure. With clear, simple guidelines, meal plans, more that 60 recipes, tips for supermarket shopping and help on how to navigate a restaurant menu, THE 21-DAY WEIGHT LOSS KICKSTART is a diet that will give you the body you have always dreamed of having.
- Author BiographyDr Neal Barnard is president of the Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine and one of America's leading health advocates, so has been at the forefront of cutting-edge research on what it really takes to lose weight and restore our bodies to optimal health. Based on the 21-Day Kickstart plan that PCRM launched on its website last autumn, this new book is the answer for anyone looking to jumpstart their weight loss and give themselves a dramatic health makeover. It's the key for the many people looking to experience the benefits of a meat-free-based diet but have no idea where to start. Firmly based on science, not fad (Dr Barnard is a federally funded researcher and has proven the results of this plan), the short-term 21-day plan gets people past their fears of making long-term health changes, while easily producing great, and speedy, results. People following the plan shed pounds, experience renewed vitality, and see dramatic health improvements - and most of all, feel great.
- Author(s)Neal D. Barnard
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight262 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.