All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMazgaj traces the interaction between the syndicalist Left and the royalist Right in France during the period between the Dreyfuss affair and the beginnings of World War I. Some royalists turned to the Left to enlist support for replacing the Third Republic with a social monarchy; the Left community was in such disarray that some syndicalists responded to the overtures of the Right. Mazgaj has ferreted out the intrigues taking place between the two groups. Originally published in 1979. A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)Paul Mazgaj
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleUNC Press Enduring Edition
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.