Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionFrom cell phones to Google Glass - and eventually brain chips - techlogy is increasingly playing a major role in our lives. Previously unheard of disorders are appearing parallel to these trends. Digital dementia is beginning to plague young people across the developed world. A new social awkwardness is gripping their lives. The Age of Disconnection explores these new social phemena associated with our addiction to techlogy. The techlogical elite plan to make these individuals - who they see as a generation of easily deceived barbarians that are unfit for the future - and the rest of the human race obsolete. Human connection is fading in the techlogical era while the age of robotics rapidly approaches. In The Age of Disconnection you will learn the secrets to staying truly connected in a wired world.
- Author(s)Daniel Taylor
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.