All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionOften the medicine and treatment behind Alzheimer's are the focal points, at the expense of equally important interpersonal issues that deal with the patient's friends and family. This guidebook teaches mental health practitioners how to respond to families' questions and concerns with compassion.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Santulli, MD, is associate professor of psychiatry at the Dartmouth Medical School, and Director of Geriatric Psychiatry at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, in Lebanon, New Hampshire. He is also the editor of the Dartmouth Memory Clinic Handbook.
- Author(s)Robert B. Santulli
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight536 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.