All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe ants are marching through the rain, but there is always something to distract Little Ant! Can you find him on each page, even though the column of ants gets bigger? Can you count the ants on each page? Rows of ants help introduce the concept of repeated addition. Bouncy illustrations, invative die cutting and popular rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child. Available in three formats, suitable for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and the nursery or classroom.
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2008.
- Author(s)Dan Crisp
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleClassic Books with Holes
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Crisp
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.