All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visually inspiring guide to making gorgeous spoons, using a variety of readily available woods, minimal tools and entry-level woodworking skills (think carving, whittling, sanding). Written by Josh Vogel, the upstate New York wood artisan whose exquisite and highly coveted one-of-a-kind spoons, bowls, and boards are showing up in gift guides everywhere. Over 100 of Vogel's unique spoons - all created and photographed for this book - wow and inspire. Readers learn the basics of simple spoon-making in straightforward, -experience-required instructions and via one beginning, one intermediate, and one advanced project, each of which provides the basis for an infinite number of designs. Notecards and a tebook collection featuring the beautiful photography from the book will be published simultaneously.
- Author BiographyJoshua Vogel, artist, designer and author, is the cofounder of Blackcreek Mercantile & Trading Co. and Joshua Vogel LLC in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Author(s)Josh Vogel
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note225 full colour beauty and how-to photos
- Weight703 g
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs bySeth Smoot,Kendra Smoot
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.