All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book you hold in your hands is the distillate of a quarter century's teaching. It is my attempt to answer, What next? for students who are embarking on their second act . (Julia Cameron). Julia Cameron has inspired millions with her bestseller on creativity, The Artist's Way. In The Artist's Way for Retirement, she turns her eye to a segment of the population that, ironically, while they have more time to be creative, are often reluctant or intimidated by the creative process. Cameron shows readers that retirement can, in fact, be the most rich, fulfilling and creative time of our lives. When we retire, the newfound freedom can be quite exciting, but also daunting. Julia guides readers through a 12-week course aimed at defining and creating the life you want to have. This book includes simple tools that will guide and inspire you to make the most of this time in your life, and includes exercises such as: Memoir writing - an opportunity to reflect on and hour past experiences; Morning Pages - a tool to empty your mind and get focus and clarity for the day at hand; Artist Dates - fun days out to discover new passions and interests, and to enjoy something new and different; and, Solo Walks - peaceful time alone to refresh the mind, relax the body and gain new energy and insights. This fun, gentle, step-by-step process will help you explore your dreams, wishes and desires - and help you quickly find that it's never too late to discover creativity and meaning.
- Author BiographyJULIA CAMERON has been an active artist for more than three decades. She is the author of more than 40 books, including such bestselling works on the creative process as The Artist's Way, Walking in This World and Finding Water. www.juliacameronlive.com EMMA LIVELY is a classical violist turned writer, composer and lyricist working in musical theatre and animation. She has served as Julia Cameron's business manager for a decade.
- Author(s)Emma Lively,Julia Cameron
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight569 g
- Width186 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.