All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a conversational tone, this analysis argues that leadership styles do t need to change in different contexts, thus giving readers permission to develop one style that works for every situation. Readers are instructed on the behaviors and traits necessary to become awakened leaders and they are warned about common mistakes. In-depth interviews with leaders in many settings, from corporate to nprofit and religious to personal, reveal crucial points for leadership success as well as organizational aspects for achieving greater job performance and satisfaction. Taking into account the many recognized leadership styles discussed in business literature, Awakened Leadership is presented as the most effective, versatile style of leading.
- Author BiographyJoan Marques, EdD, is the author of Empower the Leader in You and The Global Village and the cofounder of the Business Renaissance Institute. She lives in Burbank, California.
- Author(s)Dr. Joan Marques
- PublisherPersonhood Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationTorrance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersonhood Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight226 g
- Width101 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.