Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe CrossFit superstar and author of the bestselling The Badass Body Diet is back with a day-by-day guide designed to encourage habit change through fun, dynamic daily tasks challenging your mind, body, and spirit.Christmas Abbott kws the importance of a badass lifestyle; physically, mentally, and spiritually. The key is balance: using essential daily practices for the mind, body, and soul. The Badass Life is her month-long-program based on building positive daily habits, to help you achieve a higher quality of life and a heightened sense of self-worth. It takes 30 days to break a bad habit and 30 days to create a good one. Christmas provides a daily challenge for your mental, physical, and spiritual awareness to help you develop positive thinking and successful behavior and boost your brainpower. Each day is centered around a specific action theme, such as Eliminate Excuses, Lean on Mentors, and Feel Sexy, Be Sexy. Christmas shows you how to create a better blueprint for your daily habits to maximize their beneficial effects, and includes suggestions for healthy eating, fun puzzles, life questions, and brain teasers to get you thinking in new directions. Christmas also emphasizes the need for daily spiritual wellness, and gives you ideas for practicing intended acts of connection, such as helping a complete stranger unconditionally, setting specific intentions, and recording what you appreciate about yourself. No matter your level of health wellbeing, The Badass Life will help you channel the power of the mind-body-spirit connection to become your best self in every way.Includes 32 pages of color photos.
- Author BiographyChristmas Abbott is a CrossFit gym owner, two-time CrossFit Games athlete, former NASCAR pit crew member, and a nationally ranked Olympic weightlifter. Having discovered a passion for fitness during a contract tour in Iraq, she opened her own CrossFit facility in Raleigh, North Carolina, and became a head trainer for CrossFit headquarters. She's led her team to the Reebok CrossFit Games for two consecutive years, and in her pursuit of fitness she became the first and only full-time female member of a NASCAR pit crew at the Sprint Cup level. Christmas has been featured in the New York Times, Maxim, Glamour, and many more publications, and she tours the world participating in CrossFit competitions and conducting her immensely popular nutrition seminars. She lives in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she owns CrossFit Invoke.
- Author(s)Christmas Abbott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2017
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Weight743 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.