Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis text blends a coherent overview of the most important theories and insights in the field of business ethics with a range of practical contexts to explore the important issue of corporate responsibility and accountability. It should be be widely used on courses and training programmes in corporate social responsibility and business ethics. The book is supported by a website containing further information about the cases and questions for discussion.
- Author BiographyDr Muel Kaptein and Dr Johan Wempe have been active as consultants in the field of corporate ethics, integrity, social responsibility, and compliance since the early 1990s. They assist profit and non-profit organizations in developing and implementing business codes by providing training sessions, conducting integrity audits, and setting up compliance processes. Muel and Johan co-founded KPMG Ethics and Integrity Consulting in 1995. Johan is co-developer of the ethics game 'Cards on the Table'. Muel has also developed 'The Integrity Thermometer', which has since been used to review a large number of organizations. They have facilitated the development of business codes for many companies. In addition, they also assisted Shell in developing its very first sustainability report in 1998 and have acted as verifiers of subsequent reports.
- Author(s)Johan Wempe,Muel Kaptein,S. P. Kaptein
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous figures and tables
- Weight659 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.