All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionTwo men lie motionless in a swamp breathing shallowly through hollow reeds. An enemy patrol is searching the area for them probing the dense vegetation near the bank with bayonets but t venturing into the dank leech infested water. Nearby are six American prisoners in a bamboo cage. Jake Mathews attempted to rescue them before being discovered. For the Americans the war was over, but t for these men.
- Author BiographyA former journalist, April Johnson has worked for two major newspapers, The Anchorage Daily News and The Miami Herald. She went to Vietnam while at the Miami Herald and wrote features covering the war and the Vietnamese people. April lives on the shores of a lake in Eustis, Florida, with her three Labrador Retrievers.
- Author(s)A Cavanaugh-Johnson
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jody Rehman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.