All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $54.78Trending at AU $56.04
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.50
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionSmall hat, big head or big hat, small head, whatever, these are some of the problems faced by a bear sea rching to find a hat that is t too small and t too big, but just right. '
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain were both born in 1923 in Philadelphia.They didn't know each other as children, but met later at school, at the Philadelphia College of Art.They liked each other right away, and found out that the both enjoyed the same kinds of books, plays, music and art.During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory.When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children's books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.Their first published children's book was called <b><i>The Big Honey Hunt</i></b>.It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the Berenstain Bears. Stan and Jan planned all of their books together. They both wrote the stories and created the pictures. They continued to live outside of Philadelphia in the country. There are now over 300 Berenstain Bears books.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/1999
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleStep into Reading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content NoteFull-Colour Illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 0 to 4
- Interest AgeUnder 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.