All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Biblical Hebrew Companion for Bible Software Users helps users understand the exegetical significance of Hebrew grammatical termilogy identified by the program. This resource provides students who utilize biblical language software the insight they need to make sense of the data provided by the program, giving them deeper insight into the biblical text that they could t get by solely reading an English translation. The Biblical Hebrew Companion for Bible Software Users is ideally suited for: * Pastors and ministry leaders who may have learned Hebrew at one time but have experienced the loss of much of that learning * College and seminary students who are learning Hebrew and need a guide to help understand the significance of the grammatical termilogy * Bible software users who never formally learned Hebrew in the classroom and need help understanding the meaning of the terms they encounter With grammatical terms laid out and discussed in an intuitive and user-friendly format, readers can w spend time focusing on exegesis and applying their findings to their preaching, teachings, study, and writing instead of puzzling over the significance of grammatical termilogy and how to apply it.
- Author BiographyMichael Williams (PhD, University of Pennsylvania) is Johanna K. and Martin J. Wyngaarden Senior Professor of Old Testament Studies at Calvin Theological Seminary and a member of the NIV Committee on Bible Translation. He is the author of Deception in Genesis, The Prophet and His Message, Basics of Ancient Ugaritic, The Biblical Hebrew Companion for Bible Software Users, and How to Read the Bible through the Jesus Lens, and editor and contributor of Mishneh Todah. His passion is to equip students with knowledge of the Old Testament and its languages so that they may grow in their comprehension and appreciation of redemptive history and be adequately prepared to promote and defend the faith through word and action. Michael resides in Grand Rapids, MI, with his wife, Dawn.
- Author(s)Michael James Williams
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.