All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn into a society caught in the throes of orthodoxy and ritualism and further crippled by child marriage, infanticide, and a rigid caste system, Guru Nanak was deeply spiritual from an early age. This book looks at his life.
- Author BiographyNavtej Sarna was born in Jalandhar, India. After studying Commerce and Law at Delhi University, he joined the Indian Foreign Service in 1980. He is presently the Spokesperson for the Foreign Office in Delhi and has earlier served as a diplomat in Moscow, Warsaw, Thimphu, Geneva, Tehran and Washington D.C. He has contributed short stories to the BBC World Service, London Magazine and to the anthologies Signals and Signals 2. His book reviews appear in the Times Literary Supplement, Biblio and other journals. In 1991, he published Folk Tales of Poland. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Navtej Sarna
- PublisherPenguin Books India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPenguin Books India
- Out-of-print date05/03/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.