All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on treatment issues pertaining to patients with borderline psychopathology. A section on psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy (with contributors by V. Volkan, H. Searles, O. Kernberg, L. B. Boyer, and J. Oremland, among others) is followed by a section exploring a variety of alternative approaches. The latter include psychopharmacology, family therapy, milieu treatment, and hospitalization. The editors' concluding essay discusses the controversies and convergences among the different treatment approaches.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames S. Grotstein,Marion F. Solomon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.