All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 130 recipes is the cookbook supplement to the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet. It allows the follower to extend his or her culinary repertoire, as well as integrate the diet into all aspects of daily life. There are recipes for breakfasts on the go, simple lunches, quick weeknight dinners, meals on a shoestring, comfort classics and meals to stock and store. There are lots of great tips for getting a kitchen organised, and recipes and advice for all levels of entertaining - from formal dinners to an afteron of TV sport.
- Author BiographyThe Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia's national science agency, has been dedicated to the practical application of knowledge and science for society and industry since 1928. Today the CSIRO ranks in the top one per cent of world scientific institutions in 12 out of 22 research fields. CSIRO Food and Nutritional Sciences conducts research into human health, including disease prevention, diagnosis and innovative treatment.
- Author(s)The CSIRO
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication27/03/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight730 g
- Width210 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byDr Manny Noakes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.