All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll is revealed (well, t quite all - this is Scotland) in The Cannae Sutra , a ground-breaking expose of the nation's best-kept secrets. The book contains previously unpublished historical material, along with helpful advice on ticklish subjects. Topics covered include: techniques, positions, rubberwear, bondage, group sex, sheep love, Scottish porn, secrets of the sporran, FAQs of Life, shortbread fingers, Gaelic symbols, cybersex, curling, and socks.
- Author BiographyRupert Besley has worked for 25 years as a freelance cartoonist illustrating books and drawing postcards of people not enjoying their holidays. His work has appeared in a variety of publications, including Punch, Private Eye, The Oldie, and Country Life. He has written and illustrated a number of books of his own, including the bestselling Scotland for Beginners.
- Author(s)Rupert Besley
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.