The Celestial Dragon I Ching: The Illustrated Oracle for Making Decisions and Discovering Your Destiny by Neyma Jahan (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.61+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFirst The Sky Opened ...Then The Celestial Dragon Was Born Each aspect of this wonderfully appealing new I Ching is characterized by a readily identifiable symbol. We encounter the Dragon, the Cave, the Mirror, the Path, the Stranger and the Piper...to name just a few of the definitive 64 Hexagrams, each with its own evocative narrative, signposting our destiny. This elegant I Ching evokes the mystery and majesty of ancient China while serving as an enjoyable and illuminating tool for practical self-discovery and decision-making in the modern world through its profound insights that have withstood the test of time. Though grounded in tradition, The Celestial Dragon I Ching departs from the original text in being thoroughly coherent and consistent in its imagery. More than 5,000 years old, the I Ching is a collection of divinatory wisdom that encapsulates the whole of human experience. In China the system was used by Kings, Emperors and Sages who would throw yarrow sticks or read cracks in tortoise shells. These days it is more practical to throw coins and consult the I Ching to divine the outcome. As Neyma Jahan explains in a easy-to-follow introduction, you throw the coins six times, then convert the resulting six permutations of heads and/or tails into a Hexagram - a six-line symbol of broken and unbroken lines. It is the hexagram that points to our prospects and advises us in our decision-making process. Designed to appeal to those intimidated or baffled by more literal, more scholarly editions of the ancient Chinese text, The Celestial Dragon I Ching offers a complete oracle by which you can read your destiny and make good choices whenever you face a dilemma - inspired by Chinese wisdom.
- Author BiographyNEYMA JAHAN is an expert on process psychology and an angel investor for unique business opportunities. His focus ranges from spiritual to current technology innovations. He created his Celestial Dragon I Ching working in an isolated hut in Patagonia, with input from a team of linguists and scholars. Neyma is presently engaged in developing a community for people with forward-thinking vision in which mind, body and personal wealth can thrive. He currently lives in Northern Thailand and may be contacted at www.neymajahan.com
- Author(s)Neyma Jahan
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width123 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.