All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Truck was to outward appearances just ather lowlife spaceship captain. But he was also the last of the Centaurans - or at least, half of him was - which meant that he was the only person who could operate the Centauri Device, a sentient bomb which might hold the key to settling a vicious space war. M. John Harrison's classic vel turns the conventions of space opera on their head, and is written with the precision and brilliance for which is famed.
- Author BiographyM. John Harrison (1945 - ) Michael John Harrison is the author of, amongst others, the Viriconium stories, The Centauri Device, Climbers, The Course of the Heart, Signs of Life, Light and Nova Swing. He has won the Boardman Tasker Award (Climbers), the James Tiptree Jr Award (Light) and the Arthur C. Clarke Award (Nova Swing). He lives in Shropshire.
- Author(s)M. John Harrison
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/07/2000
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleS.F. Masterworks
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.31
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight196 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.