All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines employment structure, working practice and recruitment strategies in Japanese retail in the 1990s through a case-study of one large chain store. Issues focused on include gender in the workplace, changing tions of corporate community and the impact of Japan's recent recession. In particular the research presented here challenges the view of part-time female staff as peripheral to the workforce and asks whether a rethink of the Japanese employment system is w overdue.
- Author(s)Louella Matsunaga
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleNissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.