All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAs Asia continues its ecomic growth, Asian consumers have become the focal point of business and commerce. How do Asian consumers behave in the marketplace? What makes them tick? And how can one grow the business with Asian consumers? In this book, world-rewned thought leader Bernd Schmitt helps to navigate and maneuver the complex and diverse landscape of Asia. He brings the insights and a deep understanding of the Asian marketplace. You can find out what middle-class consumers want - and what they buy - when their incomes rise. You can learn why Asians are collectivists who are becoming increasingly individualistic. You can discover that Asian consumers are driven by contradictory desires; they are, at the same time, Value Shopaholics, Functional Hedonists and Traditional Futurists. Using these insights, Schmitt presents simple and useful methods and strategy tools that one can use to build a successful business with Asian consumers, such as: a strategy map to plan market entry; a lifestyle tool to analyze consumer motivations and trends; and an omni-channel metric to assess the right mix of online and offline media Schmitt's detailed analyses of specific Asian industries and markets -including consumer electronics, fashion and lifestyle, food and beverage, airline, hotel, skincare and cosmetics, and e-commerce-serve as benchmarks and best practices for one's business. Target Audience Leaders, managers and individuals interested in gaining consumer insight of Asian consumers.
- Author BiographyBernd Schmitt. Renowned marketing consultant and theorist. Bestseller author of Experiential Marketing.
- Author(s)Bernd Schmitt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAsia Professional Business Advertising, Marketing & Sales
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight357 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.