All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis refreshingly contemporary take on Tarot is equal parts gorgeous art book and thought-provoking spiritual touchstone. Each page represents one of the classic 78 Tarot cards, beautifully depicted in ethereal watercolours by Michelle Blade and eloquently explained in text by Jen Altman. The Circadian Tarot invites readers to start each day by intuitively opening to a page, seemingly at random (a technique kwn in the use of traditional Tarot decks as the single draw method ); the card thus revealed offers guidance for navigating hopes, dreams, and questions throughout the day. Modern-day seekers will treasure the fresh look of Blade's magical artwork and the age-old wisdom conveyed by Altman's clear-eyed readings.
- Author BiographyMichelle Blade is a painter, sculptor, installation and performance artist who has exhibited internationally. She lives and works in Los Angeles. Jen Altman is a writer, photographer, and stylist based in North Carolina. She is the author of Photographing Your Children, Gem and Stone, and Instant Love, also from Chronicle Books.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note78 full-colour illustrations; ribbon marker, foil-stamped and debossed cover
- Weight363 g
- Width199 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michelle Blade
- Photographs byJen Altman
- Format DetailsWith ribbon marker(s)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.