All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionShedding a new light on perennial questions, Elizabeth Achtemeier examines the contemporary state of marriage and family life from a biblical perspective. With candor, clarity, and passion, the author provides insight into many sources of conflict within a marriage--from discipline of children to women's liberation. Viewing Christian marriage as a form of discipleship, she finds in it the key to freedom, order, and fulfillment.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Achtemeier taught Bible and Homiletics at Union Theological Seminary in Richmond, Virginia. She was an ordained minister of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A), a preacher, and the author of a number of books, including Nature, God, and the Pulpit and Preaching from the Minor Prophets.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Achtemeier
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.