All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Book of Data Anonymization: From Planning to Implementation supplies a 360-degree view of data privacy protection using data anonymization. It examines data anonymization from both a practitioner's and a program sponsor's perspective. Discussing analysis, planning, setup, and governance, it illustrates the entire process of adapting and implementing anonymization tools and programs. Part I of the book begins by explaining what data anonymization is. It describes how to scope a data anonymization program as well as the challenges involved when planning for this initiative at an enterprisewide level. Part II describes the different solution patterns and techniques available for data anonymization. It explains how to select a pattern and technique and provides a phased approach towards data anonymization for an application. A cutting-edge guide to data anonymization implementation, this book delves far beyond data anonymization techniques to supply you with the wide-ranging perspective required to ensure comprehensive protection against misuse of data.
- Author BiographyBalaji Raghunathan has more than 15 years of experience in the software industry and has spent a large part of his working career in software architecture and information management. He has been with Infosys for the last 10 years. In 2009, Raghunathan was introduced to data anonymization and ever since has been fascinated by this art and science of leaving users in doubt as to whether the data are real or anonymized. He is convinced that this is a valuable trick enterprises need to adopt in order to prevent misuse of personal data they handle and he has helped some of Infosys clients play these tricks systematically. He is a TOGAF 8.0 and ICMG-WWISA Certified Software Architect and has worked on data nonymization solutions for close to two years in multiple roles. Prior to 2009, Raghunathan has been involved in architecting software solutions for the energy, utilities, publishing, transportation, retail, and banking industries. Raghunathan has a postgraduate diploma in business administration (finance) from Symbiosis Institute (SCDL), Pune, India and has an engineering degree (electrical and electronics) from Bangalore University, India.
- Author(s)Balaji Raghunathan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInfosys Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 69 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.