Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you to use earth's most essential resource to heal yourself. Presented in a beautiful package, this authoritative guide from a leading herbalist and health writer offers you practical and scientifically sound methods of healing with the planet's most abundant and most affordable natural health product-water. The Complete Book of Water Healing includes practical illustrations and step-by-step information on treating everything from children's ailments to sports injuries with therapeutic baths, steam treatments, hydrotherapy, and more.
- Author BiographyDian Dincin Buchman, Ph.D., is a world-renowned herbalist, author, and editor with more than 20 books to her credit, including Dian Dincin Buchman's The Natural Way to Get Well and Stay Well.
- Author(s)Dian Dincin Buchman
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w illustrations, resources, index
- Weight646 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.