Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhat to do Before you Teach a Class is a one-stop resource for busy teachers on planning lessons. This fascinating guide focuses on what teachers really need to kw before they teach a class - it deals with the things that all teachers have to do every time they plan a lesson. It also provides genuinely comprehensive treatment of short-term, medium-term and long-term planning, preparing resources and differentiation. Accessible, well-written and brimming with advice, this essential guide will prove indispensable for everyone in the classroom.
- Author BiographyAnthony Haynes Former Chair of English Association schools committee. Former faculty co-ordinator and mentor of PGCE students and NQTs. Written and presented on numerous educational topics including: teaching of writing; teaching of poetry; bilingual education; using the internet and other educational resouces. Experienced examiner.
- Author(s)Anthony Haynes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.