All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a history of motorcycling and a visual directory of major marques with detailed specifications, shown in over 1250 fantastic photographs. This is the ultimate book for all lovers and devotees of the motorcycle - its history, development and culture. It is a complete account of the motorcycle, including special features on sport and racing, touring, custom motorcycles, record breaking through the years, motorcycles at war, in the movies, at work, and much more. It is a comprehensive marque-by-marque guide with pictures of every motorcycle accompanied by detailed text. It includes a dedicated section celebrates the Harley-Davidson - looking at its history and evolution, with a directory illustrating every model ever produced. Hundreds of photographs, authoritative text and fascinating archive material reveal all there is to kw, past and present, about the purest form of mechanical power. In this fully illustrated volume, the world of the motorcycle is covered from its iconic status down to mechanical nuts-and-bolts. The first of four sections, The World of Motorcycling , charts the evolution of the motorcycle from 1885 to modern superbikes. The A - Z of Motorcycles: is a marque-by-marque encyclopedia of models and manufacturers, both existing and defunct. The World of Harley-Davidson is a complete guide to this legendary machine. Harley-Davidson Models is a directory of every H-D model produced. This is an invaluable reference book for all enthusiasts, from vices and experienced riders to historians and collectors.
- Author BiographyRoland Brown is a motorcycle journalist and photographer. He was deputy editor of Bike magazine, and has written 12 books on motorcycles and for Top Gear and Car. He raced motorcycles for over ten years, competing at international level in the Formula One world championship. Mac McDiarmid is a renowned motorcycle journalist and photographer. A former editor of Bike magazine, he has written seven books and is also a regular contributor to motorcycle magazines in over a dozen countries.
- Author(s)Mac McDiarmid,Roland Brown
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1250 photographs
- Weight1211 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.