All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book encapsulates all of Professor Adair's writing on how to recruit the right people for your organization, team training, generation of ideas, communication and overcoming obstacles, the key characteristics of invators and how to organize and use them to best effect.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is widely acknowledged as one of the most significant influences on management and leadership development. He studied history at Cambridge University and holds higher degrees from the Universities of Oxford and London. He became the world's first Professor of Leadership Studies at the University of Surrey and is internationally known as a consultant.
- Author(s)John Adair
- Date of Publication10/08/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width148 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNeil Thomas
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.