Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY LITERATURE. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This comprehensive collection begins with the famous Elizabethan Era that saw such literary giants as Chaucer, Shakespeare and Marlowe, as well as the introduction of the sonnet. Traveling through Jacobean and Restoration literature, the highlight of this series is the Pollard and Redgrave 1475-1640 selection of the rarest works from the English Renaissance. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ [The courte of vertue.] Hall, John, b. 1529 or 30.The author's name, John Hall, appears in an acrostic on a2r.In verse.Includes paraphrases from the Bible.Title from caption title, B7r; kwn copy has title page.Title in Stationers Register reads: The couurte of vertu contaynynge many holy or spretuall songes sonettes psalmes ballettes shorte sentences as well of holy scriptures as others &c.Imprint from colophon.The last leaf is blank.], 172,  leaves: [Imprinted at London: In fleete streete nighe unto S. Dunstanes churche, by Thomas Marshe, 1565. Mense Iulii. 16]Arber, I, f. 118v. /STC (2nd ed.) / 12632English++++This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)John Hall
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight658 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.