CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhen will it be time to go, Mother? asked Janet Martin, as she swung to and fro on the front gate. Pretty soon, was the answer from Mrs. Martin, who was sitting on the shady porch. How long is pretty soon? Ted Martin wanted to kw. He was throwing stones at the fence, trying to send them through a kt hole. And it wasn't easy, he found. Though he had tossed many pebbles, t one had Ted sent through the hole.
- Author(s)Howard Roger Garis
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.