Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionSugarhill and Leon are two men who overcame obstacles that come with being a young black man in the city. The two friends grew up with very little butsomehow still managed to put themselves in a position to be successful and powerful men. Along the way, they run into trouble and all that they kw to be reality will be questioned. Sugarhill is spiritually-driven and that is the source of his power and respect tothe city. His belief and faith in something greater are what drives him to help the people who need him the most. Guided by dreams and visions of what is to come, Sugarhill thrives on helping those who are lost find their way. He was cut from the cloth of a soldier but given the heart of a healer. These two aspects of himself collide quite often causing him so much pain that he begins to think it's the center of his reality, still, he fights for more. Leon is a man that is a soldier to his core. Never really feeling for anything or anyone but himself, Leon never has remorse for anything that he does in vengeance. Sugarhill tries to help Leon control his anger but ultimately Leon has to find his own way to deal with it. Together Leon and Sugarhill are an unstoppable force. So strong in fact, that the only people who could hurt them were the people closest to them. The family that Leon and Sugarhill fight for go beyond blood and names, there are secrets and mysteries that bind the people who make up the family of these men. They both work so hard to try to build the perfect life for those who live in their heartsbut in the end they realize that thing can physically exist without flaws andthat there is even a dark spot in the sun. Through their ordeal called life, Sugarhill and Leon find themselves thrown into a whirlwind and find themselves having to fight and even kill for what they value most: love and family.
- Author BiographyKeith Sturghill resides in Charlotte, North Carolina. When he's not feeding his passion through writing he's somewhere attempting to inspire the youth in his community. Keith was born in Statesville, North Carolina but was raised on the West side of Charlotte where he still lives today. Keith began writing poetry, rap and songs when he was seven years old and hasn't stopped since. Although Keith writes all the time but rarely reads any of his work. The only time you will catch him reading is at his annual Black History Program where he writes for his children at the community center. He also coaches basketball and volunteers at an elementary school. He lives a humble life with few complications. If you're ever looking for him you can sure find him somewhere on the west side of Charlotte doing what he always does.
- Author(s)Keith D Sturghill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lakesha Washington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.